Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A catalog of this year's risks #2010

Programming Hands

Risk is something which can be difficult to evaluate for the average person, there is a lot of work which goes in to learning not to do the two things that people usually do when they are confronted with risk:

  1. Ignore
  2. Overreact

It looks like every man and his dog needs to have a Facebook page, even banks...

It has been almost 1.5 weeks since Google’s FeedBurner removed the Frie...

Some days ago I tweeted to Prosper, a personal loan marketplace, whether they...

I don’t really think most people get “it” when it comes to ...

Just noticed that Google Translate translates the name of the Dutch social ne...

I find a 400 plus page manual of office policies and job descriptions for eac...

In the last two days I’ve not been posting so much, and focussing on up...

I started playing with Google Scribe and wanted to see if patterns emerged so...

I have my Google account set up with English as the preferred language, my br...

For the last 2 years LinkedIn has been running a bad poor IT management depar...

When I just started I too had trouble with getting all the items I required t...

On August 11th 2007 I exceeded my GMail quota, I blogged about it here. At th...

Brian Szymanski send a reply to me concerning another bank implementing SMS b...

I don’t understand why url expansion after url shortening is such an is...

I just read an article Web Coupons Know Lots About You, and They Tell in the ...

This morning/night China’s networks were sending rerouting messages to ...

The lack of trained and experienced computer security people working in small...

Last week I saw an episode of a popular Dutch Ombudsman program Kassa, they r...

After seeing a program about a lifecoach trying to find the time to get his p...

Image source Radio Nederland Wereldomroep

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,