Saturday, December 25, 2010

Special Brands articles about "Programming" #2010

Programming Hands

In 2010 I was less focussed on programming articles on the blog than previous years, still I have managed to create some interesting articles with code in 2010. This is an overview of the activity:

Having some fun today with QR codes, JavaScript and the Google Analytics URL ...

The only questions that are asked in the Daily Scrum, aka Stand-Up, are: What...

UPDATE: GMail has introduced my number 3. YEAH! (Gmail introduces Priority In...

I like YouTube, and often subscribe to new channels and unsubscribe after a w...

Since I started working for my company I’ve been exposed to PCI DSS (Pa...

I don’t understand why url expansion after url shortening is such an is...

VeriSign – Personal Identity Portal is a OpenID provider with multiple ...

Image source D'Arcy Norman

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,