Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wireless Home Security Camera Systems #trends #seo

I like to examine Google Hot Trends to find out what's going on in the world. And today I found Google Search-based Keyword Tool on FriendFeed. So I type in the keywords with which I associate my blog "risk" and "security". After a little sorting - the interface is still beta I think - I find that the following keywords are well searched and sold ads: "wireless", "home", "security", "camera", and "systems".

In particular "home security" and "security camera(s)" are well searched, with the first being highest when I test the terms in Google Insights for Search (Try for yourself.) This information can be used in Google Sets to find out what other words are associated with my keywords. (Try for yourself.)

So what can you do with this information, besides from get your blog posts a high rating? :)

Technorati Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,